24/7 Roadside Assist with every new Hino purchase
Your new Hino vehicle is built to give you many years of reliable and profitable service.
When you take delivery of your new Hino truck from Coffs Harbour Hino, you will automatically receive our Hino Roadside Assist package.
If for some reason, however, your new Hino experiences an unexpected breakdown or problem, Hino will help. Hino's Roadside Assist will have you back on the road or back to an Authorised Hino Dealer or repairer as quickly and as safely as possible.
For Hino Roadside Assist, call 1800 MY HINO and upon booking, you will be sent a text message that will contain a link that opens up the map so you can view the service provider approaching in real-time.
Roadside Assist Extra
You can extend your Roadside Assist by 1 to 2 years with the Roadside Assist Extra Package.
Hino Roadside Assist Extra cover can be paid annually or to receive a $50 discount, purchase 2 years.
*Price on application for older vehicles
Should something happen, 24/7 Roadside Assist will cover you for:
- Mechanical breakdown: should the truck experience a mechanical breakdown, the Roadside Assist operator will arrange for an emergency roadside service person to come and help get it back on the road again.
- Tyre and wheel change: using truck's own original equipment, however if the spare tyre or wheel combination is not suitable, a tyre specialist may be required. Any material and labour charges they incur must be paid for at the time of the service. Should this not be possible, the truck will be towed to where it can be rectified and the credit card number provided to Hino Roadside Assist will be charged for any costs above the covered entitlements.
- Flat Battery: attempt a battery boost, however if they find the battery is faulty and is under warranty, they will arrange for a replacement to be delivered and installed. If the faulty battery is beyond its warranty period, a replacement one may be supplied and installed and must be paid for at the time of service.
- Out of Fuel: endeavour to provide diesel fuel to enable a truck to be driven to the nearest diesel supply facility - the immediate supply of fuel may be charged to the driver. If it is not possible or practical to provide diesel fuel, the truck will be towed to the nearest facility.
- Lockout or lost keys: if they keys have been lost or locked in the truck, the Roadside Assist service person will attempt to open the truck. However, the driver may be asked to sign an indemnity releasing the service person from any liability should damage be caused by this forced entry. Or if possible, Hino Roadside Assist will arrange for a locksmith to attend at the driver's expense. The driver will be responsible for any costs over $50 (inclusive of GST) for such instances.
- Towing & recovery: in the metropolitan area, the truck will be towed to the nearest Authorised Hino Dealer. Towing & recovery for an accident is not covered under the Hino Roadside Assist breakdown service.
*GST inclusive. Total limits shown are effective 1st January, 2013. Hino reserves the right to change these total limits without notice.
Towing is available to a maximum value as shown in the above table throughout the warranty period, * commencing from the date of first registration of the truck. In all cases, the decision regarding whether a vehicle requires towing rests solely with the Hino Roadside Assist service provider. Excess costs will be charged to the driver at the conclusion of each towing service. The driver must agree to accept any specific excess towing charges prior to the tow being undertaken.
The remaining features are listed in the brochure.